Thursday, September 21, 2006

Pombo's New Campaign Theme Song

I was able to get a copy of Pombo's new Campaign Theme Song and thought I would share it with everyone here:

New Pombo Campaign Song - "I'm So Indicted"
Sung to the tune of "I'm So Excited" by the Pointer Sisters

Tonight's the night we're gonna pass your bill
Tonight we'll put all other things aside
Get in this time and show me big donations
We're goin' for those fundraisers in the night

I want your money, to feel it, wrap myself around it
I want to squeeze you, squeeze you, I just can't get enough
And if you move too slow, down your bill goes

I should be indicted and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I betcha I’m indicted and I just can't hide it
And I know I know I know I know I know I want your money

We should think about another fundraiser tomorrow
Your sweet money only lasts so long
We'll pass your bill, don't you worry
And if we're still playin' around, just give us more dough

Let's get indicted, we’ll try to hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I will be indicted and I just can't hide it
But I know I know I know I know I know I want your money, your money

I want your money, to feel it, wrap myself around it
I want to squeeze you, squeeze you, I just can't get enough
And if you move real slow, down your bill goes

I'm so indicted and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I'm so indicted and I just can't hide it
And I know I know I know I know I know I want your money

5 Comments:

Blogger A Progressive Alamedan said...

It would probably be a good idea to point people to where to get this theme song! And of course credit the writer(s) of the song: The Capitol Steps

9:12 AM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger VPO said...

I swear I had never heard of "The Capitol Steps" before I came up with the new Pombo Theme song. I don't even know what their lyrics are.

I guess the Republicans truly do inspire artistic talent of all sorts to come forth. Great minds think alike!

10:16 AM, September 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why Richard Pombo and Pimps, signing, I'm leaving on the midnight train to Tracy.





Tommy Bananas

10:32 AM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger A Progressive Alamedan said...

Whoops -- I just assumed it was the same song. I listened to my version (I downloaded it from their website, but it appears to be gone now) and it turns out that the original version is about Bush, Cheney, and specifically Scooter Libby. My hat's off to VPO for your creative synchronicity!

11:54 AM, September 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama's? Please don't let your babies grow up to be Congressman with boots on.




Vote Mc Nerney for change.


Tommy Bananas

2:46 PM, September 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home