Reader Poll II
We had a pretty successful reader poll last month. It’s time we did it again.
1) Do you live in the district? If so, which county? If not, which state?
2) How excited are you about the following declared candidates? (Rate them 1-10, with 10 being very excited, and a 1 being not excited at all. Put an X by any candidate you know too little about to rate. If you participated in the last reader poll, please put your previous answers in parentheses. Go here to see the various responses to the last poll.)
3) By the end of the primary, how much time (in hours or hours per week) and/or money do you plan on spending to elect one of these candidates? How much time and/or money have you already spent trying to get one of these candidates elected?
4) In five words or less, describe yourself politically. (If you participated in the last reader poll, please use the same description.)
5) How often do you come to Say No to Pombo?
6) How useful, on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being down right useless and 10 being incredibly useful, do you find Say No to Pombo?
7) Feel free to append any additional comments.