I was thinking about the recent MoveOn poll about Democratic candidates and realized that I didn’t have a good feel for what the Say No to Pombo readership thinks about the candidates. Sure, there have been some vocal commenters, but there are a lot more of you who keep quite and lurk. I’m hoping you lurkers might break you silence and post (you can do so anonymously if you wish) on this thread. Alternatively, you can e-mail me your response and I promise to keep your personal info confidential.
So here are the questions:
1) Do you live in the district? If so, which county? If not, which state?
2) How excited are you about the following declared candidates? (Rate them 1-10, with 10 being very excited, and a 1 being not excited at all. Put an X by any candidate you know too little about to rate.)
3) Using the same directions as above, how excited would you be if the following candidates entered the race?
4) Using the same directions as above, how excited you were about Margee Ensign before she left the race?
5) In five words or less, describe yourself politically.
6) How often do you come to Say No to Pombo?
7) How useful, on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being down right useless and 10 being incredibly useful, do you find Say No to Pombo?
8) Feel free to append any additional comments.