Wednesday, September 06, 2006

"Let's Throw Richard Pombo Out"

A couple of weeks ago I shared an email from Howie K explaining his plans to personalize the song “It’s Time To Throw The Rascals Out” for individual Congressional races. The CA-11 campaign was one of the races that Howie had targeted for special treatment. Well, Howie has followed through with his plans, and the song has arrived.

You can listen to Let’s Throw Richard Pombo Out right here.

Meanwhile, Howie is hard at work raising money to put this jingle on the air in October on a series of small and inexpensive radio stations throughout the Central Valley. Here’s how you can help him out:
We all give in our own way and I'm not saying this way is better than any other way. But if you can spare some money for this, I promise you it will be used well. And, like I said, even a small contribution helps. The easiest way to donate to our Blue America PAC is to do it online through ActBlue. It's the second box, right under Mike Acuri-- Blue America PAC. If you don't like giving like that you can send a check to Blue America PAC, PO Box 27201, Los Angeles, CA 90027.
I’ve also heard through the grapevine that Howie might be able to offer some assistance to anyone interested in using the song to create a Richard Pombo video like Have You Had Enough.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone told me I must be retired to do what I do, I told them I always worked hard. I owned many business's not because I was rich. Only because I had to survive to raise my family, as do millions of other people. I was fortunate enough to keep ahead of the times. In business it was harder and harder to stay in business, this is why I decided to get involved. That's not the end just getting involved, you must strike out at the core of the corrupt. Yes I voted and supported Pombo with the sale of tons of alfalfa for him to go to washington. Then as things began to get worst for me, I seen the light. Pombo was the reason for my losses, not only on my farm but in my grocery stores. Holding the land was my only hope, that never happen. This just a small glimpse of why I decided run against Pombo. I can tell you more but this is what it is about. Now that the Pombo machine has put me out to pasture, I made one final attempt to challange him. As you know I lost. Now I can still help take Pombo out of office, and you can help. Join me by supporting Jerry Mc Nerney on November 7th and vote for Jerry Mc Nerney to defeat Pombo.

Tom Benigno

7:30 PM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home