Monday, December 05, 2005

Matching Donation Offer

I just got an e-mail from a McNerney supporter whom I know. She has pledged to match all donations dollar for dollar (up to $1,000 total) that are made to McNerney through my ActBlue page between now and 12/29.

As far as I know this is not coordinated with the McNerney Campaign. Nor did I seek out anything like this out. Still, there’s really no way for me to stop her and since I think people should donate anyhow, I figured I’d post it.

If you want to donate to Jerry McNerney, go to this page and fill in the “contribute” box to the right of his picture and click on “submit itemized contribution.”

If you have any questions, e-mail me (subject line: “Matching Donation”) or post them in the comment section.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can other candidates issue the same matching donation offer via your web site? Or is this just a McNerney thing?

12:46 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Matt said...

After discussing it with my co-authors we've come to the conclusion that all offers will be entertained. Anyone who is interested should e-mail me.

1:28 PM, December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home