Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Open Thread: Tell Us What You Think

This site’s been up for a little over two weeks now, and I figure it’s time to ask you what you think.  

Specifically, I’m wondering:
  • What do you think about this site in terms of its usefulness?  Is it too narrowly or too broadly focused?  Are we ignoring something important?  Are the resources on the right useful?

  • What do you think about this site in terms of its functionality as a blog?  Does it look good on your computer?  Does it take too long to load?

  • What do you think about our ActBlue page?  How could we change it to make you more likely to donate?

Feel free to use this entry as an open thread about these and other topics.    

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your writing/content is very relevant but the grey on black background print is hard to read when the sun shines in.
Well, you asked!

Claire

7:45 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Praxxus said...

I love the content. I don't think your scope is too broad at all.

Likewise, the functionality is good. I haven't checked out the ActBlue page yet, but I will.

My only beef with the site is the Blog template. It kind of hurts my eyes.

11:19 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger musafir said...

Hope the site attracts support. Pombo is bad news but then support for Bush
is strong in the Central Valley. Number of the so called "Born Again Christians" is high. So, Pombo fits into the picture.

3:52 PM, November 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home