Thursday, October 19, 2006

Arshad Hasan To Join McNerney Campaign

This is great news from Democracy For America. Arshad Hasan, Training Director for DFA, has announced via email that he will be arriving tomorrow to work from now until Election Day for Jerry McNerney in CA-11.
I've decided to join you. Tomorrow morning, I'm getting on a plane and going to work in Northern California to lend my time and talent helping out the McNerney campaign until the election. In the next few days, I'll get back in touch with you with what I'm doing and how you can join me (or, just as likely, how I can join you!)

There are some amazing things happening right now all over the country. Out of more than 150 DFA-endorsed candidates, though, I choose to spend my time with you all in Northern CA.

I hope to see you soon!

-- Arshad
Those of you who have had the opportunity to meet Arshad know what a tremendous boost to McNerney’s campaign his presence will be. He is knowledgeable, dedicated, and tireless. The addition of his enthusiasm and energy to the McNerney/Pombo race is huge.

Welcome aboard, Arshad!

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

This is fantastic news.

9:16 PM, October 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home